From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 4:51 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum List Server (E-mail)
Subject: [PEDA] Slightly offtopic Camtastic question.

Hi guys,
        who is thoroughly familiar with Camtastic?

        I have used Camtastic off and on, however today (out of the blue) it
is doing something that I have never seen before and it is annoying the heck
out of me.
        I am just trying to load and view gerbers (done this many times
before) however today on one layer (top layer) of several gerber sets, it
wants to highlight the outskirts of certain square (were fills in Protel)
apertures, put an X from corner to corner and overtype text which is a
truncated portion of the file name. It is as if some special highlight
function is in operation, but I didn't knowingly change anything since a
week ago or so when I last used Camtastic.
It is doing it across several sets of gerber files and thus seems to be a
new permanent function which has never been seen before. How do I turn it
off, whatever it is?

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer