Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Leonard Fischer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 11:12 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] Printed Camtastic manual - did you get one?

Question either for Brad or others - when you got your free CAMtastic with
Protel 99SE did it come with a printed manual?  All I got was a CD, and I
didn't find a manual on the CD either, I found it via a Google search.

I did not get CAMtastic "automatically", I had to request it from Protel so
my shipment may have been different than the "batch" that went to all 99SE
customers.

Len Fischer
Trax Softworks