I thought there might be a way to globally select based on DRC status, but I
don't see it.  However, here's a technique that MIGHT be faster:

- set layer display to only Multilayer
- error pads should be green -- you can Shift-Click to add each one to
(cumulative) selection
- Ctl+Del will then delete all selected items.

Dwight.