> There is another matter I would also like to comment on
> concerning schematic
> components, to wit, being able to re-arrange pins (locations and
> orientations) within components within schematic files (as opposed to
> schematic *library* files).
>

> Regards,
> Geoff Harland.

Yes, this would be a great help.
A bit of thought would have to go into the technicalities of updating parts
from the SCH library (do the pins revert to default positions etc) and what
happens if a part is deleted and replaced with the same part with a
different default pin arrangement from a different library resulting in
incorrect connections.
IMO the benefits would far outweigh the dangers. If they fix the library
linking problems in the next version everything would be a lot safer.

Michael Beavis