Yeah that's great and would fit in just fine with what I requested. If the
field is maintained between accesses to that dialog, it would do what I
want, and in your case the user would have to change the R* to a C* anyway,
so there is no difference to them. If they want to randomly pick various
part types, just leave it as *.

Late for Phoenix? They haven't even started beta testing. I think a little
change like this would take a programmer 10 minutes. At least that's how
fast my programmers change little features! :)

Tony