> Yeah that's great and would fit in just fine with what I requested. If the
> field is maintained between accesses to that dialog, it would do what I
> want, and in your case the user would have to change the R* to a C*
anyway,
> so there is no difference to them. If they want to randomly pick various
> part types, just leave it as *.
>
> Late for Phoenix? They haven't even started beta testing. I think a little
> change like this would take a programmer 10 minutes. At least that's how
> fast my programmers change little features! :)
>
> Tony

The code itself shouldn't take too long, but there could be database
implications; if so, it could be far less straightforward to add this
feature.

I haven't been asked to be a beta tester for Phoenix (or at least not yet),
but that doesn't mean to say that nobody else has been approached in this
regard. So for all I know, there could be other users beta testing this
already....

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer