> At 07:54 AM 12/12/01 +0100, Emanuel Zimmermann wrote:
> >- Open the schematic
> >- Under File-Menu choose Export
> >- In the popped up sub-menu choose PCAD 2000 ASCI
>
> If that worked for me I would have already done it. The menu option is not
> there in my SP6 installation. It might have been there at one time from
the
> old prerelease PCAD translator.
>
> I'll look into the other suggestions that were given....
>
> Abdulrahman Lomax

You learn something every day... I was not previously aware that that PCAD
(2000 ASCII) option was available with the "File/Export..." menu item. (I
sometimes *import* files while using Protel 99 SE, but don't have too much
cause to *export* files instead/as well.)

ISTR that when the final version of SP6 was released, I uninstalled some
(trial?) servers which had been released between the final versions of SP5
and SP6, because those servers were incorporated within the final version of
SP6. Perhaps anyone who had not done this may have ended up with a set of
Resources with which exporting files in PCAD format was not provided
anywhere...

On a slightly different note, SP3 has (very) recently been released for
P-CAD 2001. (Then again, P-CAD 2001 licences have always been on an "Altium
Total Support" type setup, even though this was not designated as such,
until recently.)

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer