-----Original Message-----
From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 2:36 PM

Rene & others,
        it is timely that Sean raised this issue because I have been
fighting with related issues. In my case I have a very complex board outline
where I have copied the board outline to the bottom layer and made it a
keepout and control my polygon outlines with respect to the board edge.
There are associated issues but I get lots of violations that I am trying to
eliminate with rules, seems to only work part of the time.
<snip>