I did a search on 'color'(?) in all my emails and came up with this reply from
Brendon Slade..

> Hi Ian
>
> To change the colour of the ratsnest (ex PCAD user?) go to the "Browse
PCB"
> tab in the Document Manager panel.  Click on the drop down list and select
> "Nets".  The panel immediately below should display the loaded nets.
Select
> the net you wish to change the colour of and click on "Edit"
(alternatively
> double click on the net to edit).  A dialogue box is displayed with Colour
> being one of the options.  Select a colour.  I use this for power nets and
> particular busses and other important nets.
>
> Regards
> Brendon.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 12/13/2001 09:06:04 AM

To:   "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:    (bcc: Clive Broome/sdc)

Subject:  Re: [PEDA] How to change Netlist lines back to solid lines?

Further to this thread, does anyone know how to set the default color of the
ratsnest lines. I know how to edit them but would prefer that they came up
with the color of my choice everytime they were created.

Regards,
Lloyd