Hello out there,

        I am currently working on a design based on an older one. There are a lot of
parts in the Schematic that should disappear. After deleting them in the
Schematic I updatet the PCB and found, naturely, a lot of tracks with no Net.
        Now here is my Problem: trying to select them with "Global Edit" to delete
them, I discovered that these function only select the tracks who once belonged
to the same net. Other "No Net" tracks are not touched. Is there a way to
select/delete al tracks without a net?

        I would appreciate your help

        Waldemar