Hi Waldemar,

I tried this Edit > Select > Net > clicking on a No-Net-Track > Clear
...and oops, all tracks and vias with No Net diappeared in my PCB.
I manually changed them from different nets to No Net before, just as a test.

I hope this will fit for you

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Matthias Trebeck

Infineon Technologies AG