This is what I did to delete old tracks from components that had been
deleted:
1. Design, Netlist Manager, Menu, Update Free Primitives from Connected
copper (this sets the tracks to No Net, but it doesn't completely forget
about the old net so a global edit won't work)
2. Save the pcb file and close it.  Then reopen it.  (this seems to reset
the net name so all the No Net are now accurately tagged as No Net)
3. Edit a No Net track and Global Edit to search for same net. It should now
find all No Net tracks (including those on Mechanical layers and such so you
may want to limit the search by layers also).
4. Check the selection and delete it.

Andy Lintz

> Hello out there,
>
> I am currently working on a design based on an older one. There are a lot
of
> parts in the Schematic that should disappear. After deleting them in the
> Schematic I updatet the PCB and found, naturely, a lot of tracks with no
Net.