Hello again,

I cannot login as an ATS member. P99SE was purchased at the beginning of
October (but that is in dispute at the moment), although the information
states that every license holder has limited ATS membership. My question is:
Are there any members of this list from outside the US that has successfully
logged in? I have attempted to get this resolved with my dealer in the UK,
but this has proved rather troublesome!

The world seems to have inverted it's logic somewhere, as I am in the
process of buying a used car, and the dealer couldn't have been more helpful
and courteous. What's going on? How about an off topic competition to come
up with the best definition of the meaning of the letters 'ATS'? The prize
could be free access to a sophisticated, 24/7/365 available support network
for Protel users.

Thanks.

Steve.