From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 3:08 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] How to change Netlist lines back to solid lines?

Sounds like the connections have been turned off. You can get them back
again by
doing the
following in PCB:

View -> Connections -> Show All

This menu also has provision to hide or view individual components nets or
global nets like power/ground.
Its useful when placing parts to see a less cluttered ratsnest.

Clive Broome
IDT Sydney Design Centre        Ph:         +61 2 9763 3513
8 Bayswater Dr, Homebush        Fax:        +61 2 9763 3409
Sydney,  NSW, 2127              Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australia

"Shuping Lew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/13/2001 04:06:41 AM