Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Drive,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada, V5C 6G9.
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
Website: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dwight Harm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 4:16 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Keepouts & DRC

Some suggestions that may or may not be appropriate/helpful --
-- if the keepout is just to control polygons, maybe it'd help other
problems to make it VERY thin, say .001 mil?
-- somewhat similarly, if holes just need to "touch" the keepout (not
actually overlap), then you might be able to move them back .001 mil, to
avoid DRC errors without having to use a design rule.

Dwight.