From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Altium Total Support Brochure

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:02:23 -0600, Jon Elson wrote:
>Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
>

>Any comments on the level of support others have gotten?

I've not called for any tech support since Protel moved from California to
Utah. The last time I spoke to someone at Protel, Sam Cox and Vinh Ho were
the two support personnel. I see both their names on the forum list now.
Everything I need as far as support goes I find right here, though after
this many years I hope I know what I'm doing. Seems to me that Altium did
not think through this plan very thoroughly, or did not expect this kind of
backlash.  Didn't the American rebellion start over something like this?

Sam and Vinh, being former employees, I'd be interested to see what you both
think of current developments. Any thoughts you'd like to share gentlemen?

Cheers,