I suspect the P99SE clients that are eligdable for free support will be offered
an upgrade to Pheonix. These clients are now no longer P99 clients but Pheonix
clients with 1 years free support. Now this new Pheonix will be version 1 with
all the bugs associated with new release. I bet the service pack for this will
be delayed and released after the 1 year so to receive it you will have to pay
$$$$ ATS support fee. Altium is now a marketing company and no longer the
engineering company that won the respect of the community.

Clive B

"Ted Tontis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/14/2001 01:25:59 AM