From: Brian Guralnick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 December 2001 5:40 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Warning about the ASUS AGP-V7100/2V1D video card.

I just set up a dual head display system with this ASUS dual head video
card.  A
GeForce2 MX card with dual head output.  It's a lemon.  What ever you do,
avoid this
card all together.

The main video out is a little blurry, but the secondary display is
completely blurry
at 1280x1024 x 75Hz.  All the letters are pail and thin with some ghosting.

    I'm either going back to Matrox G4xx, or getting a single display
GeForce3 with
an old Matrox Millennium in a PCI slot.

    Has anyone else successfully run an AGP video card with an old PCI video
card in
Win2K?

Brian Guralnick