Well,
I called our distributor this morning and they gave me
my number and under what name ( actually a few possible)
I should be able to log in. I'm going to try it this evening.
If it doesn't help, I give the polling program a try.
The night phnoe fees are rather low, so a phone call of several
hours during the night is payable.

Rene