G'Day all,

Has any one got PowerPCB?  Would you be prepared to check a small file and
confirm it is in fact in PowerPCB format (what version we don't know, if
you could tell us that would be nice).  The file is binary rather than the
supposedly-importable-into-P99SE ASCII format.

Also, has anyone had any experience of importing PowerPCB ASCII files into
Protel?

Do designs remain intact or are there lots of mangling gotchas? Will we be
able to bring designs done in PowerPCB into Protel and continue to maintain
and further development of these designs effectively or will we really have
to keep the products in PowerPCB?

(We may have a significant number of files, maybe 10 to 20 or so, that we
will want converted if anyone can do it.  All commercially confidential so
NDA's etc req'd. Expressions of interest or a preparedness to help would be
appreciated but this could happen off-list direct to
[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Thanks,
Ian Wilson