Hey all,

        Rather dumb question here, but I'm stumped. Can someone enlighten me as to
where the footprints for surface-mount chip resistor arrays are, and how I
would set them up against my schematic? I want to use something like an EZA
or EXB series resistor array to help cut down on component count/size in a
rather demanding layout, but I can't seem to find anything other than the
standard discreet SMT footprints (1206, 0805, etc) that I've been using
thus far.

        Any help would be greatly appreciated. I assume that I must be missing
something stupid.

-- Matt