It seems almost all the printing problems are related to HP drivers both
PCL and Postscript - at least there is a lot of stuff on the Protel KB
about problems with printing and even loading schematic with HP printer
drivers.  Check out the last 2 months of KB articles for a summary.

I came across this tonight on theor www site - and it has been fairly
regularly mentioned in the past on the forum.  Question is is it HP's
problem or Protel's?  (I know... our's... but in an ideal world which
company would be busy beavering away fixing it...)

Bryn , have you got any HP printer drivers installed?

Ian Wilson