Nicholas,

To change the shape of a polygon go edit/ Move/ polyGon vertices (M,G). To
add a vertex to an edge click on the cross-thingy in the centre of the edge
line.

Dont think you can do arcs but I could be wrong - its happened before !! :
-)

Hope this helps

Wayne Trow
PCB Design Technician
Gallagher Group LTD
Hamilton
NEW ZEALAND
[p] +64 7 838 9800 ext 8737
[f] +64 7 838 9801
[e] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Nicholas

                    Cobb"                To:     "Protel EDA Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <ncobb@vigilan       cc:

                    tcare.com>           Subject:     [PEDA] Polygon at non 45degree
angles

                    17/01/02 09:35

                    Please respond

                    to "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

I'm trying to place a polygon pour and I need it to follow some angles that
are at 30 degrees as well as around some arcs. Can anyone please tell me
how
to do this?
Nick Cobb