I had been using tiny swap files for a while.  I was informed by a
Microsoft trainer that was a very bad thing with Win2K but I can't remember
the exact reason.  I think it was something like the registry or some other
important stuff is ONLY accessible in the SWAP file.  I made my swap files
bigger.  My old error messages went away.  Sorry that I can't remember
precisely what it was, but I know it wasn't lack of RAM, as I hadn't been
doing much CAD on that system and I have 1/2 Gig of RAM.  IN fact, my
memory usage is only about 30% or less most of the time.