A very good website that deals with high speed design is
www.signalintegrity.com. It is
hosted by Dr Howard Johnston and has articles on specific aspects of PCB design
like
terminations, bypassing, planes, routing impedance etc.

Clive Broome
IDT Sydney Design Centre        Ph:         +61 2 9763 3513
8 Bayswater Dr, Homebush        Fax:        +61 2 9763 3409
Sydney,  NSW, 2127              Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australia

"Matt Polak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/22/2002 01:51:20 AM