> What is the problem with the synchronizer - I have not found
> anything I think is broken with it?

Forward works OK I guess for most things. I've seen it occasionally not
update PCB footprints consistently, as discussed elsewhere on the list.
Reverse--lotsa luck! Macros not supported, etc.

Again, useful enough, but not the all-singing all-dancing that is touted in
the sales literature.

PCAD of old (DOS v 4.5?) actually back-annotated electrical changes to the
schematic, if they weren't too severe. Much better for optimizing the
layout. Fully supported component, pin, and gate swaps, even for connectors.
You could easily get into serious confusion though...but hey, it didn't
prevent you from doing so! :-)

Darryl Newberry
Freedom Scientific
11800 31st Court N