From: Dwight Harm [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 12:03 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Schematics no longer recognized.

It might be a file association problem.  I think if .sch gets associated
with a non-Protel program, it can have effects such as you described.  Does
a .sch file in Explorer show a schematic icon, or something else?  Some
scheduling programs use .sch, so installing or updating such a product could
have changed the association.