hello.. im running the trial verion of 99SE w/sp6 as im building a
project for school... Ive run into an odd problem though ..

After my partner drew up our schematic, I took a look and realized a
majority of the parts had the wrong default designator.. (Few hundred
parts over a couple different sheets) .. Figured id just modify the
library we had built and then update .. Well, the update works ok for a
pin or two that I changed.. but it wont modify the default designator
on all these parts..

So then I tried editing the designator globally for each part type, and
it asks me to confirm changing the desig for 150 or so parts, I click
ok, and nothing changes..

Anyone have any ideas?  I really dont want to waste another couple
hours just replaceing every single part (or editing every part) ..
thanks

Brett Fraser