1. load both libraries so they show up in the explorer pane of 99SE.
2. select the document that has the desired compoment.
3. click the Browse Schlib tab and right click on the component of interest.
4. select copy from the right click pop-up menu.
document.
6. click the Browse Schlib Tab
7. right click anywhere in the components list box and select paste from the
pop up menu

Roger A.

If I want to move a schematic component between two libraries that are in
the same DDB file then it's no problem -- I just select "Move Component...."

However, if the I want to move a schematic component between two libraries
that are in different DDB files then selecting "Move Component..." does not
work.  It gives me an error message the source and destination libraries are
the same without giving me a chance to specify the destination library.

How do I move schematic components between libraries when the libraries are
in different DDB files?

Thanks,
Matt

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Protel 99 SE Service Pack 6

Posted from Association web site by: Embedded Matt