At 10:55 AM 1/30/2002 -0400, Tim Fifield wrote:
>I get a "Warning: Unconnected net label on net ..." when I run ERC in the
>Sch editor. I'm trying to label a bus line with a the following net label
>AD[15..0]

Others pointed out the problem with naming the individual nets as AD[0]
etc., but I have not personally tested bus labels of the form BUS[n..m]
where n>m. The examples in the manual and that I have used would have
AD[0..15], not AD[15..0]. It might not make any difference if Protel has
built a little more intelligence into the program than I might expect, but
it also would not make any difference if the bus labels were not used with
ports, since the bus label really only functions to link sheet entries and
ports to nets, bus labels are otherwise cosmetic.

In other words, this particular problem was with the net names. But there
might also be a problem with the bus name. If anyone has seen decremented
names work in a functioning bus label, let us know!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA