At 11:27 PM 1/30/2002 -0500, Brian Guralnick wrote:
>Another, more indirect method to merge multiple libraries:  (I'm not sure
>if this is
>possible, can someone please confirm...)

It can be done, but it seems to me much more cumbersome than what has been
already suggested.

>create a new project.
>include the wanted libraries.
>make a PCB & place all components.
>make a Schematic & place all components.
>
>now, Create Project Library.
>
>The resulting library should have everything...
>
>Can this be done?

Make a PCB and Place all components. How? Make a Schematic and Place all
components? How?

Yes, it can be done, but if there is a fast way, I'd like to know.

To bring my Tango PCB libraries into Protel, I made a library report from
each library. From that I created a net list with all the footprints. That
net list was used to automatically load into Tango all footprints. That
Tango file was then imported to Protel 2.8 and thence to Protel 98, Make
Library was then used to create a Protel library.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA