On 07:32 PM 4/02/2002 +1000, Don Ingram said:
>On principle we never applied for it. While the Engineer in me was curious,
>we don't use 8051's ( not for 10 years or more). To apply & accept the
>trinket was to grant tacit approval to the ATS system, which we most
>certainly do not.
>
>YMMV

Don

I am somewhat sympathetic with your reasons.  Many of us took a different
view and thought lets *test* ATS.  Seems to be a fraction wanting at this
stage. I think the offer was somewhat disingenuous in that they did not say
that the product was not ready at the time of the offer and that there may
be some months delay.

Speaking of ATS - there are a few issues floating around at the moment that
should be really good flag waving exercises for the new improved
lemon-fresh support system.

Altium, what is happening with reported rotated pads not plotting
issue?   Under ATS I would expect a report of a serious issue like that
would trigger a few emails to those involved requesting details and files
and then a continuous reporting process on progress and a final summary to
the group giving the URL of the new KB item dealing with the report.  Or
doesn't it work that way?  Remind me again what we are getting with ATS,
please?

Regards,
Ian Wilson