Richard, Tony,
        Yes, with P99SE the template sheets must reside within a DDB, just
as Libraries. To get the template into a DDB is no different then dealing
with a simple schematic.
1)      Create the template within a DDB file. (make a new schematic file,
draw your titleblock details and import graphics, etc., save the file as a
template (*.dot) file.)
2)      Import the template (*.dot file) to the DDB just as you would import
any schematic, pcb or library.

        At our company I have imported our template title sheets into our
library DDB. This way everyone should be able to access all the libraries or
templates through the one common DDB file. If you want to use separate DDBs
then you don't have any problems doingthat either.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

See us at Booth 323 at Satellite 2002 in Washington, DC March 6-8.