At 08:15 PM 2/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I just finished up a book that I thought may be of interest to some of
>you.  It's called "High-Speed Digital System Design"  ISBN
>0-471-36090-2.  Of course, the bible "High-Speed Digital Design, A
>Handbook of Black Magic" is always a good reference.   Both books have a
>great deal of information when it comes to circuit board design.

         I second that! A few months back I was looking for good reference
material covering these exact subjects. Amazon.com carries both, but there
were 32 sample pages available for the former, and at about the exact same
price and number of pages. I went with it since I was already very
comfortable with way the text was written in the samples, and have been
very pleased with it.

         Speaking of books, can anyone recommend any thorough references on
VHDL for FPGA work? Many VHDL references I've seen to far seem to cater
more towards the people who are actually designing physical silicon rather
than gate-arrays and CPLD logic. I know their rather similar, but I'm more
interested in getting the most out of my Xilinx parts. :>

Regards,
-- Matt