On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:56:07 -0500, you wrote:

>I can't say anything about Pulsonix. Until this post, I hadn't heard of it,
>which might say something by itself.

I had never heard of them either till I saw a usenet post today.

You won't find any clue on their web site but if you search for thier
parent Westdev you will find they are also behind Number One Systems
(www.numberone.com). They even share the same fax number.

Number One Systems have some history in PCB layout with thier Easy-PC
package. Easy-PC seems to be quite a popular low-end package here in the UK
at least but I never thought much of it or heard much good about it.

It seems Number One have gone up market with Pulsonix (around 10 times the
price of Easy-PC) and this could have been work in progress for some time.
I do think it rather strange that they want to so obviously distance
themselves from their roots.

>It will be interesting to see the demo

Well I doubt it will be bad, I hope it will be good - the more competition
the better as far as I am concerned.

Cheers, Terry.