So the 2 machines used to perform well then after defrag and reloading Protel
software, now do not work fast?

 If these are networked machines, are the licenses set up correctly?
Possibly the machines are trying to search across the network and this is
slowing it
down.

Clive Broome
IDT Sydney Design Centre        Ph:         +61 2 9763 3513
8 Bayswater Dr, Homebush        Fax:        +61 2 9763 3409
Sydney,  NSW, 2127              Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australia

"Bob Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/14/2002 07:54:21 AM