<OT_RANT>
You go baby! My company makes computers for blind people and about 30 of our
technical employees are blind (not me though, touch wood). For them,
non-text anything is a total annoyance--HTML image maps, rendered text,
etc., are anathema. But in truth, embedded HTML or inline MIME are good
things. What's not good is when incorrect assumptions are made about the
audience's desire for graphic content in a medium whose text conventions go
back more than 30 years.
</OT_RANT>

OK, now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

After working with Protel 99SE SP6 for about 9 months (now working on my 8th
board), I've concluded that it doesn't suck. Except of course when it
does--my latest disappointment is flaky DDB sharing. It's not that it's so
bad, it's that it doesn't do what they say it will. But the important stuff
works well enough.

Anyway....
To take advantage of the current 50% discount offered through Mar 31, my
company just today issued a PO for 2 new seats and ATS/upgrade for our 2
existing seats. Therefore we are in line for Phoenix on all 4 seats. The
decision to purchase more seats and upgrade was driven simply by an
increased engineering head count. Besides, changing PCB packages with 4
engineers at the same time would seriously impact productivity and therefore
schedules. And as everybody knows, schedule is king!

Darryl Newberry
Freedom Scientific
11800 31st Court N
St Petersburg FL 33716