Hi folks,

I am trying to print out a schematic on an HP 5L laser printer and no
matter how I adjust the size, the print is very, very small.  I have
tried  adjusting the size of the layout from A size to E size and still, I
get small print.

So, I go out and get an HP Draftmaster I Plotter and set Protel up to print
to a HPGL type of plotter and I can't get anything.  I can send the plotter
dos commands to make it print test stuff.

Any idea on where I am going wrong?  Oh, using Protel99 SE.

Thank you.

Ros