Afshin,

If you are talking about placing a fill on the top-solder-mask layer, with the
keepout option checked, I have found that this will not work.  I have not had
any luck with layer-specific keepouts, and unless I'm reading things wrong, this
is related to a currect discussion on this mailing list.  The correct way to do
what you want is to place a fill on the top-solder-mask layer, at least as big
as the top copper, without the keepout option checked.  It should then plot when
you go to gerbers.

--
Mike Pilawa - Critical Link, LLC

E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]