Ros wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I am trying to print out a schematic on an HP 5L laser printer and no
> matter how I adjust the size, the print is very, very small.  I have
> tried  adjusting the size of the layout from A size to E size and still, I
> get small print.

Are you saying the entire page comes out like a postage stamp, or the
net labels and such are too small to read?  I'm assuming this is NOT
a PostScript printer (I always use PostScript if at all possible).
What printer driver do you have loaded into Windows (and which Windows,
for that matter?)

> So, I go out and get an HP Draftmaster I Plotter and set Protel up to print
> to a HPGL type of plotter and I can't get anything.  I can send the plotter
> dos commands to make it print test stuff.

Hmm, I just got rid of one of those, but it did definitely work.  Now, there,
you have RS-232 handshaking and baud rate concerns to be set properly
or it won't do much.  I think there is a plotter setup page where you set
baud rate and handshaking protocols.