I could still use some help with this problem.

Jon, if you are reading this, could you give me your setup parameters for
the Datamaster and also what driver did you use?

I have tried many, many combinations of things and while I can get the
plotter to do a test plot from a command prompt from within winXP, I cannot
seem to get Protel99SE to plot the schematic that I am working on.

Any suggestions, ANYONE?

Thanks

Ros