Sean,

I have had occasions when a Room was created during Paste
Array operations. I'm not sure why it should be applied inconsistently,
but it's my recollection that the area pasted into was already partially
occupied, so perhaps it's intended as a conflict reminder. The Room,
if that's what you're seeing,  can be deleted if un-needed.

Brian Sherer
Foothill Services LLC