As a matter of principle, I'd like to see ASCII PCB Library files be
available for save and load. But given that it is quite simple to place an
entire library on a PCB and save that PCB file as ASCII, and that it is
similarly simple and fast to make a library from a PCB file, I would not
make this a high priority.

(To repeat what another kind user noted: if you select all the parts in the
browse window of a PCB library, rt.-click and select Copy, then create a
new PCB file and rt.click in the workspace and select Paste, and place what
appears on the cursor, you will have all the library parts on the PCB. For
this purpose, it is not necessary to spread those parts out.)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
Easthampton, Massachusetts USA