Thanks, Jon.

I cannot seem to find a driver for this setup.  I have been to HP's site, too.

You said that you had your Draftmaster working with Protel.  Can you give
me any particulars whatsoever for it?  What OS were you using?

Yes, I mentioned earlier that the "command prompt command" was working so
that you would understand that the hardware is working.  I didn't mean to
confuse you and intimate that all was well.

Thanks

Ros