Hi John,

I appreciate your input.  I have not yet tried to make the Draftmaster One
the default printer/plotter.  I will try that next but that sure sounds
strange.

Jon Elson said that he had a Draftmaster that he just got rid of but that
it did work with Protel.  I don't know what OS he was using, however.

Ros

Sure would like to get all of this going.

Oh, I had someone call Protel and they didn't know what to say about it.