Okay, Jon.  Now, I see that you were using Win95.  I hope that I am not
caught in a snare, here.

There must be a huge amount of these plotters out there so, I can't believe
that I am the first one to try this.
I know that they are not the latest and greatest plotters but, still, there
are a lot of them still breathing.

Ros