On 05:08 PM 18/02/2002 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>Maybe I'll look at that later. Right now I'm just trying to get the
>spreadsheet working well enough to get the part info INTO the schematic. I'll
>worry about getting it back OUT later!
>
>Steve Hendrix

Ah well!

I am just finishing off a new server that imports data from an Excel
spreadsheet into the non-readonly fields of a sch component.  It is
designed to replace and extent the current glacial database linking
non-feature of Protel.  (I matches on virtually any component field and
allows full control over which fields should be updated and from what Excel
column.)

It is not posted on our web site as it is still in late beta testing but if
you or any one is interested email me off list.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ian Wilson