All sorted.  Admin priveliges were set.

It seems the designer in question turned on the autoplacer, and then didn't
realise it had to be turned off.

Once it was turned off, the components stopped wandering about.

As for the libraries that would not load, that was because the network
drive he was trying to access was not mapped, but being accessed via the My
Network Places feature.  It seems Protel cannot handle this Win2000
feature.

Mike.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 18/02/2002 15:49:56