On 12:13 PM 21/02/2002 -0800, Ray Mitchell said:

>Hello,
>
>Is there any way within Protel 99SE's PCB tool to cause the view to be
>from the bottom of the board rather than from the front?
>
>Thanks,
>Ray Mitchell

Yes (sort of)
http://www.considered.com.au/Protel01.htm#CSFlipViewer

Geoff Harland and I were working on a more difficult server to completely
flip the database around an axis.  We struck multiple problems including
different flip methods required for different objects due to
inconsistencies in the SDK, the undo stack not seeming to log everything
correctly and problems with extracting the layer pairs and some other
stuff.  Some of these are presumably solvable with enough knowledge about
the bugs in the SDK and some seem to be completely undocumented or
unimplemented aspects of the SDK.  This development is pretty much on hold
- a beta version was released but that was withdrawn.

The above server will allow some a sort of bottom view.

Ian Wilson