On 08:45 AM 22/02/2002 -0500, Watnoski, Michael said:
>Greetings,
>
>         A posible solution, though not a fix, if you are using dual
>monitors, could one display the PCB in normal mode and the other display the
>print preview in mirrored mode?  This would require constant refreshing of
>the preview.
>
>Michael

I believe that this how some people are using the Flip Viewer server, that
is with the floating flip window on the secondary screen, but you do not
need to worry about manually refreshing the preview.  I am not sure how
this works when the screen resolutions and colour depths are different
between monitors.

(Can multi-monitor systems have different colour depths under Windows?)

There is another method of just viewing the board from the bottom - the 3D
Viewer will allow this.  I was recently reminded of this by a Protel employee.

Ian Wilson